The December Luncheon Meeting is…
MONDAY, December 9th, 2019
Jim Baumberger, CEO
First Choice Appraisal Management
· Jim is Chief Executive Officer and minority owner of First Choice Appraisal Management (FCAM)
· Jim has an outstanding record of providing inspirational leadership of financial service organizations,
· These leadership positions include…
o Collateral Services Manager for Washington Mutual,
o Regional Chief Appraiser for Bank of America,
o Division Appraisal Manager for World Savings,
o Mortgage Group Leader for Wachovia Bank.
· He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Business Management and Communications.
· Jim’s 30 years of professional appraisal practice includes…
o valuation services for eminent domain,
o marketing, and
o relocation purposes.
· Jim has developed numerous continuing education courses and training seminars.
· He frequently presents customized training for agents, appraisers, loan originators, processors, and underwriters.
Ø If you are concerned about this Bifurcated EVOLVING Appraisal methodology, then this presentation is for YOU!
Ø This course will put you at the forefront of leading-edge knowledge about the process.
Ø This program is still in “pilot” stage, with plenty of misinformation and rumors swirling around!
Ø Learn what it is, what it is not, and what its impacts will be upon we residential appraisers.
2-Hours of Appraiser CE provided!
This event will be at Ernesto's Italian Restaurant
Over a fabulous Ernesto's buffet meal
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffet Lunch begins at 11:30 AM.
Program begins at about 12:15 PM.
All of this at Ernesto's!
ASA-IFA Chapter Members: Lunch Only – Free!
ASA-IFA Chapter Members: Lunch & 2-Hr CE - $10.00
ASA-IFA Non-Members: Lunch Only – $25
ASA-IFA Non-Members: Lunch & 2-Hr CE - $45.00
(Lunch is a delicious Ernesto's buffet meal)
Ernesto's Italian Restaurant
8544 SW Apple Way
Portland 97225 (East of Jesuit High School)